BLOG  »

B e   C O O L    I N   H E R E    w/    »    whatAm i N ka

I  '  m     Off  

What About Now

WHAT
ABOUT
NOW
Today
In a corner of the world

Someone is Hungry
Someone is Homeless
Someone is Hurting

that someone
could be you

people LIVE here
and here

without light
out of sight

is that RIGHT?

I'm an average joe

Just TRYING to make ends meet

can I make a difference?


one day
in a corner of the world

a light went on
an idea was born

I am THE DIFFERENCE

Between justice and injustice
Between right and
wrong


The voice lives on when someone takes a stand
...and says

" I'm the end of poverty

   I am a different path
It's never too late. I am belief in your humanity.
I am a wave of COMPASSION. I am the end of IGNORANCE. I am the call of human rights. I am human LOVE can CHANGE THE WORLD.
I am jobs not jails. I am the hands that heal all mankind. I am LIGHT and the gift of vision. I am the HEART that keeps a child alive.

I am the DREAM that becomes reality. I am GREENING our industry. "
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
WHAT
ABOUT
NOW
 
What About Now